We all click images and upload it to different social networking sites.We all use different image editing apps to make our image look good,but we never thought of using instagram as a image editor.
Instagram is a site which provide us with an option to edit images before uploading.We can use this option as a image editor.I have already posted about how to save instagram image and how to post to instagram from desktop.
Here is a hack which will help you to edit images with instagram without uploading it to your profile.
- Open instagram app in your mobile.
- Click on the “+” button to upload image – select the image
- Apply the filter or edit image.
- next step will post the image on your instagram profile. But we dont want to post this image and save it for any other purpose.
- Before posting the image just turn off the data of your mobile or turn off wi-fi , or just turn on the airplane mode.
6. Now post the image.
7. Instagram will show you a notification saying photo was not posted.Click on the three dots and select discard post.
8. Edited image will be saved in your gallery under folder ‘Instagram’ .